Scribas Table of Prescription Drugs and Medical Devices under Federal Regulations
The database provides quick, clear and comprehensive information on more than 2700 active ingredients and medical devices for use in humans and/or animals that are subject to prescription in Germany.
- date of prescription or amending regulation
- INN name
- common synonyms
- labeling as narcotic
- ATC code
- monograph in DAB, HAB or Ph. Eur.
- links to the database "Neu eingeführte Arzneimittel" (Newly introduced drugs)
- selection of pharmaceutical products
- chemical structures
- explanations of changes in the Arzneimittelverschreibungsverordnung (AMVV = German medicines prescription regulation) and Betäubungsmittel-Verschreibungsverordnung (BtMVVO = German narcotics prescription regulation).
Data in German.