How can I access a database?
- Companies and institutions with a fixed IP can have it activated for using DrugBasePlus. You can choose which of the databases you want to use. You can also decide how many users should be able to access at the same time (concurrent user).
- You can access DrugBasePlus with a username and password via the login service apotheken.de ID. It is the central login service of our company Deutscher Apotheker Verlag.
- Does your home institution use Shibboleth? We can then set up access for you using your existing login data.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Then we would be happy to advise you on which option is the best access option for your needs.
I get a message that all sessions are already used. What can I do?
While booking, a number of concurrent users is agreed. The message shows that all the sessions available to your institution are occupied by colleagues. First a colleague has to log out before you can access. If necessary, speak to the administrator of your institution so that the number of simultaneous users can be increased.
How long are ABDA messages displayed?
Messages are displayed for the duration recommended by the ABDA. A distinction is made according to categories:
New introduction- 3 months
- Changes - 10 years
- Recall - 5 years
- Report from the federal institutes - 3 years
- AMK report- 10 years
- ABDATA report - 3 years
- Changes, economic- 1 month
- Changes, pharmaceutical - 6 months
- ABDA press releases- 1 month
- Launch of non-medicinal products - 3 years
- other informations - 10 years